Business Consulting | Citizenship Investment | Company Incorporation | Compliance | Corporate Immigration
What do we do?
- Advisory for a comprehensive range of immigration matters for individuals, high net worth and corporate clients (Australia; China; Hong Kong; New Zealand).
- Representation to the Administrative Tribunal for judicial reviews, appeals and ministerial intervention by Specialist Immigration Lawyers for many type of highly complex immigration matters.
Offshore company incorporation, maintenance and compliance with regulations (Australia; British Virgin Islands (B.V.I.); Cayman Island; Cyprus; Hong Kong; New Zealand; Panama; Seychelles and Anguilla)
- Official Citizenship via Investment Programs to various countries
- A matter affecting the future of your family’s freedom and mobility should be handled by experts that are not only knowledgeable, but also ‘in-touch’ with the relevant contacts
- Professional advisory, customized business service consultations, documents and templates
- Frank, reliable and bespoke solutions tailored to your specific needs
- We can assist with your business’ regulatory compliance requirements
- From basic audits according to requirements, drafting and implementing Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Know Your Client (KYC) frameworks, to assisting with intergrating system with API, automating screenings and providing updates on relevant regulatory changes to your business
- We can optimize frameworks, integrate compliance practice and procedures seaminglessly with your existing systems
“Our successes to date is a reflection of our in-depth knowledge combined with superior skills in advocating and representing our clients’ interest”
Thomas. Jefferson Associates Consulting Experience
We are neither your traditional consulting firm, nor do we claim to be one. Being strategically based offshore means that our clients save on expensive overheads. It also means that government taxes such as GST/VAT are not charged to our clients.
Our cloud consultants and assistants will aim to work around your time. You will always be dealing with a consultant who is registered with one or more professional bodies in various jurisdictions. We will also guarantee the privacy of any information you provide us.
Often, as you will be dealing with a consultant who is a legal practitioner, your information provided is legally privileged. What that means is that it cannot be disclosed to anyone without your consent.
Unlike traditional consultants, we do not ask our clients to come to us at a time that suits us. We do not want to be the center of attention. We focus on getting the work done.
How do we do it?
A typical cycle of engaging our services will consist of:
We will arrange a suitable time to talk to you and find out the scope of work required. For certain immigration matters, you may simply complete a simple questionnaire and we will be in touch.
We provide you with a breakdown of what you need specifically. We then send you an Agreement with a fixed cost of our professional charges.
Based on your specific needs, we identify the best person for the job. We “assemble” a team based on your needs. Normally, it will consist of a Senior Consultant and an Assistant Consultant. We will make contact to introduce ourselves and advise of next steps.
We will talk to you throughout the entire process and keep you up dated. Once the job is complete, we will continue to support you with any basic queries in which you may have.
We do what we say
Our top priority is to provide you with a complete ease of mind with your matter by ensuring efficiency in delivering our services.
Our clients consists of many private clients who are high-net worth and ultra high net worth individuals, Our clients have consistently commended our professionalism in the past, Our expertise and our well-connected network of professionals are second to none.
“Experts in Transcending Borders”
Connect with us: –
T: (+852) 6094 9452
THOMAS. JEFFERSON ASSOCIATES LIMITED
Suite 2302, 23/F New World Tower 1
18 Queen’s Road Central
Hong Kong SAR
Copyright © 2020
Thomas. Jefferson Associates Limited.
All Rights Reserved.