TJA’s Friday Fact Check #4

 

FACTS! FACTS! FACTS!
Do you love facts? Yes? Brace yourself for some cold hard facts!

13906936_1772874732931156_378284538731931514_n

Fact #1:
Every 2 minutes and 36 seconds, an #immigrant enters #Australia, a country where 28% of the population was born overseas. Australia accepted approximately 190,000 immigrants during the year through June 2015.

Fact #2:
Of the total, 32% were children, parents or other family members of Australian #citizens or #permanent #residents #PR, while the remaining 68% were #skilled #migrants accepted through a points-based migration program.

Fact #3:
Find out the reasons behind Australia’s attraction as a preferred migrant destination. Contact a Thomas Jefferson Associates specialised #Consultant and make your first steps towards achieving your Australian dream!

info@tjassocs.com
www.tjassocs.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

© All Right Reserved