Well, not in Australia when it comes to visa sponsorship, at least. Changes to the Migration Act were made in December 2016, prohibiting companies from offering 457 visa sponsorship for a sum of money. An investigation by Fairfax Media reveals a "sponsorship for cash" business model across Australia's biggest pizza chain, costing anywhere between AU$30,000 to $150,000, excluding "lawyer fees". Under the Migration Act, this will be considered fraud. Consult with the experts when it comes to your future. Short cuts are not worth it. Thomas. Jefferson Associates, in collaboration with our Australian operation West Aussie Migration have assisted countless of migrants and families to settle in Australia lawfully.
Thomas. Jefferson Associates Limited / West Aussie Migration
Talk to one of our specialist Consultants via our Perth based affiliate West Aussie Migration today to avoid necessary hiccups in your visa applications.
23 February 2017
T: (+852) 3756 0158
THOMAS. JEFFERSON ASSOCIATES LIMITED
Suite 2302, 23/F New World Tower 1
18 Queen’s Road Central
Hong Kong SAR
- Business Innovation and Investment (subclass 188)
- Business Innovation Stream
- Employer Nominated Scheme (subclass 186)
- New Zealand
- Regional Sponsored Migrations Scheme (subclass 187)
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) - Graduate Work stream.
- Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)
- Thomas Jefferson Associates
- Training and Research visa (subclass 402)
- Visas and Permits